paycode:qygqyntrf9xg007rv0dkltjyjfxk5zjzuwdcwsdk900gwrjhr3sd8uk3qwsywfsz2tamhq5pxdjp9fqetxd3pppwayzsuaxe3mdrhnhz37dcqqqqqqqqq4pxfsg8

enero 18, 2019

Does Honest.cash fill the gap that Yours.org left?

As I write this, I am testing this platform for the first time from the mobile phone's browser. Certainly it is not a native application (it would not be realistic to ask for one so fast), but the truth is I am very satisfied. As it is now, it is comfortable to use, and the aesthetic is quite acceptable. The logo is even more beautiful than the desktop web version. I suppose I suggest that they adopt it there too.

I write this in part to make it clear that I think that, although I am aware that this social network is just beginning to build functions that might seem the most basic (which we already had in Yours), is doing everything possible to evolve towards something best. In fact, for its eagerness to overcome it (and based on the experience that that social network has left), in its modest cradle "Honest" could even offer things that at the time the aforementioned social network "star" of Bitcoin Cash (today one of the BSV community platforms) could not offer (i.e. an excellent user experience from a smartphone). 
 
If we look back, we could even say that this project has the opportunity to not make the mistakes that its predecessor made. And with this I mean that despite having been a great project, "Yours" ended up stalling because its developers decided to temporarily leave after "MoneyButton" (interesting project, it's true, but that does not erase the frustration that some of us feel because we wanted to see more dedication towards the advancement of the social platform). 

In short, reality is one. We have what we have and we are here who are here. Once we accept that, we can discover what we have to do, and at the moment I think that "Honest" deserves an opportunity, so I will try to do with this initiative the same thing I did when I witnessed the release of Yours after practically 1 entire year of waiting. I will help in what I can, I will try to see in what way I can take advantage of the social network to satisfy my needs, and I will create some content. 

For now, and this I say with all sincerity, it seems to me that "Honest" is not "light years behind" Yours. What is already built serves to begin to build a community, and perhaps even surprises us by not only replacing, but also surpassing it. As for Ryan X Charles, wherever he is, and although we have decided to go after different projects, with much gratitude I wish him the best and much success; pity that he is no longer here to continue building the Bitcoin Cash ecosystem in his company, which I considered quite pleasant.
 
Publicado originalmente en honest.cash